LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
EZ-Load Magazines have been tested extensively for consistency and quality through thousands of cycles. Your EZ-Load Magazine is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Without charge, PTMagz will repair or replace the returned EZ-Load Magazine if it fails under normal operating conditions.
This Lifetime Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from PTMagz.
What does this Lifetime Limited Warranty cover?
- Any defects in materials used to manufacture the EZ-Load Magazine
- Any defects in workmanship under normal use
- Any broken components under normal use
What will PTMagz do?
- When returned with proof of purchase, PTMagz will repair the EZ-Load Magazine at no charge if the product or a component of the product proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- PTMagz will repair any broken parts of the EZ-Load Magazine using new or replacement parts, OR,
- The EZ-Load Magazine may be exchanged for a new one. (PTMagz reserves the right to decide between repair or replacement.)
- PTMagz will ship the repaired or new EZ-Load Magazine at no charge to the return address provided.
How long does the coverage last?
- The warranty lasts for the lifetime of the EZ-Load Magazine.
- Coverage ends when the product becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in workmanship or material.
- A replacement of the physical good or part assumes proof of purchase.
What does this Lifetime Limited Warranty not cover?
- This Lifetime Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage resulting from negligence
- Damage resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
No Other Express Warranty Applies
- This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty.
- No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of PTMagz.
Limitation on Liability
- PTMagz shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
- Some countries, districts, or states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of relief, incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to special amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
What must you do to obtain the benefit of this warranty?
- Deliver the complete EZ-Load Magazine via prepaid transportation, along with proof of purchase and your return address to PTMagz.
- Ship to:
Parker Tool and Die
ATTN: RETURNS EZ-Load Magazine
20844 Park Ave.
Mundelein, IL 60060
Upon return of the EZ-Load Magazine with proof of purchase, it will undergo an inspection. If found to be faulty it will be repaired or replaced and shipped to you at no cost.